Program Title: Explore World Heritage
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Uncover the ancient city of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander the Buddhist temples and monasteries, see the dramatic views from the mountains of Laos.
- Explore the ancient capital of Laos
- See majestic temples and chapels
- Wander through the relaxing streets of Luang Prabang
- Enjoy many, many delicious local Laotian meals!
Included in package
- All meals (local food)
- English or Chinese speaking guide(s) / translator(s)
- 3 star hotel or similar accommodation
- All entrance fees for activities
- Transfers and transportation
- Government Taxes and VAT
Rise early for a morning trip to the Wat Visounnarat temple. Built by King Visounnarat in 1512, the temple boasts the biggest Buddha statue in Luang Prabang and with over 400 wooden Buddha statues of different ages. Continue your cultural exploration with the royal temple of Wat Xieng Thong, significant in showcasing the architectural style of Laos. See the mosaic mirrors in temples and chapels that describes the Laos life, history, and religious culture.Enjoy a local lunch, and start your next journey to the National Museum which was previously the Royal Palace of Laos. Built in 1904 by the French as a present for the Royal family, the structure perfectly highlights the Laos Royal history. Next, hike up 328 steps to the Chomsy mountain where you can enjoy the stunning view of Luang Prabang. End the day seeing the World Heritage City in all 360 degrees.
Interested in this trip? Send us an enquiry!